PGE Ways to Pay and View Bill
- Allows a Pacific Gas & Electric Company customer to view different option to pay a bill
- Bill pay options include online, by mail, in person or over the phone
- The site also allows a user to access a bill payment locator and get help paying a bill
PGE Ways to Pay is operated by the Pacific Gas & Electric Company and recommends most customers sign up for online bill pay. Online bill pay offers two bill pay options 1. My Energy (free) or 2. EZ Pay ($1.25).
My Energy vs EZ Pay
- My Energy requires the customer to create an account
- Both allow for one time payments
- Only My Energy allows a user to view their bill and set up recurring bank payments
- Only EZ Pay allows for one time credit card or debit card payments
It is recommended most customers select the My Energy bill pay option as it is free to use and a customer can set up recurring payments which will lessen the chance of missing a bill payment.
Other PG&E Bill Pay Options
- By phone: dial 877-704-8470 and be sure to have the customer account number on hand. Acceptable forms of payments by phone include Credit, Debit, or Bank Account. A $1.25 convenience fee may apply when paying over the phone.
- By mail: Please send a check to PG&EPO Box 997300 Sacramento, CA 95899-7300. Make the check out to PG&E.
- To pay in person check the closest PG&E location near the customer
Please note that Pacific Gas & Electric offers more than 650 Neighborhood Payment Center locations and accept Cash, Check, and Visa/MasterCard. When making a payment in person be sure the customer brings their bill, 11 digit account number and an acceptable form of payment. All payments made before 5pm in person will be posted that same day. Please note that when using MasterCard or Visa to pay in person a $1.25 fee will apply.
- Pacific Gas & Electric Company View & Pay Bill