www.sprint.com/jointoday – Switch To Sprint Promotion
Switch To Sprint Promotion
- Sprint will pay off your old cell phone contract if you switch to their plan
- Individuals can switch to the Easy Pay, iPhone for Life Plan or Sprint Lease
- You must turn in your previous wireless phone carrier bill and your current competitor phone
Switching phone plans usually meant getting stuck with a pricy fee. Sprint will pay the fees if you switch to their phone services. You simply have to turn in your old phone to Sprint and register online. After you have been approved, Sprint will send you an American Express Reward Gift Card with the money amount of what you owe to your old phone company.
More Important Points to Know About Switching to Sprint
- The phone you submit for the promotion must be connected to your current phone bill
- You must complete the online registration within 60 days of switching to Sprint
- Claims should not include taxes and service plan
- Accounts must be in good standing to qualify – no late bills
- Reward cards are received approximately 15 days after submission
This Sprint promotion is for a limited time only. Some restrictions will apply. Individuals will need a copy of their final bill from your previous phone carrier that includes an Early Termination Fee or installment bill with the balance circled. Complete registration is required for each mobile number that is to be switched to Sprint.
How to Contact Sprint
- PO Box 4191, Carol Stream, IL 60197-4191
- Visit your local Sprint store or kiosk for more information and help
It is important to read all of the details. Credit approval is required and Sprint will charge a $36 fee per activation line. It is also important to use the American Express Reward Card immediately since a $3.00 monthly fee will be deducted from all remaining card balances after the seventh month. For full details, please visit the site below or visit your local Sprint store.