Walmart Card Offer
- Allows a user to apply for a Walmart credit card by Discover
- Customer will receive $25 when they spend $75 on the card
- The $25 will be paid as a credit to the customer’s account
The Walmart Card Offer sign up site is operated by Walmart in association with Discover Financial Services and the $25 offer is only open to new customers.
- The $25 bonus will be credit to the account within 1-2 billing periods
- The $75 MUST be spent the same day the account is opened in order to receive the $25 bonus
- $75 cannot be spent on cash advances, gift card sales, money orders, and gas purchases
- Offer is valid until December 31, 2014
Please note that this offer is subject to credit approval and cannot be combined with any other Walmart or Discover credit card promotion. The credit card is issued by GE Capital Retail Bank.
- A MEGA retail giant from the brain of Arkansas businessman Sam Walton
- Over 11,000 locations across the globe
- Based in the hills of Bentonville, Arkansas
- Employs a large army of 2 million people
Walmart operates large discount department stores that include clothing and food at the SuperCenter locations. The firm operates in 27 countries under an array of different names. For example Walmart in Mexico is called Wal-Mart de México y Centroamérica. The company is in direct competition with Target, Sears and Kohl’s. Walmart is indirect competition with Walgreens.
- Sign up for the Walmart credit card