www.getchasefreedom.com – Chase Credit Freedom Card
Get Chase Freedom Credit Card Offer
- Allows a user to apply for a Chase Freedom credit card online
- Site is operated by JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Any questions about the site can be directed to 1-800-432-3117
To apply for the Freedom credit card a customer will need the 12-digit Invitation Number (from the mailing offer), the customers zip code and last name. The customer should receive a decision within a few seconds if pre qualified. Most people who received the Chase Freedom offer should be more than happy to apply as it is one of the best rewards credit cards in the business.
Chase Freedom Card Features
- No annual fee
- Most offers come with a $200,$300 or $500 cash back bonus offer
- Offers 5% back on bonus categories that change every quarter and 1% back on all other purchases
- 5% bonus categories include places like gas stations, Kohl’s, Amazon, movie theaters and Starbucks COFFEE stores.
This card is perfect for someone who spends a lot of money of gas or dining out or shopping. Most customers will need an above average credit score in order to qualify for the Chase Freedom card.
Other offers similar to the Chase Freedom card?
- Blue Cash Everyday Card from American Express
- Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards (One-time $100 bonus once you spend $500 on purchases within the first 3 months)
- Bank Americard Cash Rewards (2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter)
All of the above credit cards are similar to the Chase Freedom card. All cards offer a bonus upon singing up and then a % back on certain purchases. The customer should compare all four cards and then determine which would be most beneficial to their spending habits. It is recommended a person owns no more than two credit cards to avoid possibly hurting their overall credit score.
- Allows a consumer to apply for the Chase Freedom card online